A special combo for men. Five health essentials in 3 products: vitamins, minerals, enzymes, probiotics and highly nutritious foods & herbs.
NOTE: See individual product pages for Supplement Facts.
More than just a multiple!
- Contains 100 mg saw palmetto extract for prostate health
- Includes 10 mg tomato powder for added lycopene
- Provides several other nutrients critical to men's health for nutritional support all day long
- Highest quality raw materials ensures optimum purity, potency and safety
- Easy to swallow tablets
- Contain Chromax® brand chromium
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish or fish
Though many multivitamins and minerals provide high doses of essential nutrients, our Men's Multisemble™ specifically addresses the unique nutritional needs of today's man. In addition to providing 100% of 19 vitamins and minerals, Men's Multisemble™ contains Siberian Eleuthero extract and marigold extract, both powerful antioxidants. It also includes saw palmetto for prostate health and tomato powder for lycopene. This iron-free multi is specially formulated to reflect the demands of modern men, providing them with a divided dosage for nutritional support throughout the day.
- Certified 100% Organic
- Contains no film coating
- Is offered in a small, easy-to-swallow tablet
- Provides an all-natural source of key nutrients and essential fatty acids
- Perfect for vegans and vegetarians seeking a bioavailable source of vitamin B-12
- Provides broad antioxidant support
- 500 milligrams per tablet
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish. Suitable for vegans
One of the world's best "super foods", spirulina is a source of important nutrients. Spirulina is nature's answer to providing an easy-to-utilize supplement that is purely food based. Beta-carotene, B vitamins, iron, essential fatty acids and protein are all packed into each serving of this green "super food". Our Spirulina supplier uses a vegetarian source of Nitrogen and Phosphorous for their Organic Spirulina cultivation. Spirulina can come from a variety of sources; we chose the superior source – certified organic under 3 major organic standards:
- USDA NOP (United States Department of Agriculture, National Organic Program)
- Naturland Organic Standards (Naturland, Germany) under 'Processing standards for the production of microalgae and microalgae products'.
- IFOAM (International Federation for Organic Agriculture Movement) standards
- OCIA (Organic Crop Improvement Association) -- one of the world's oldest, largest and most trusted leader in the Organic Certification Industry
- 100 million viable Lactobacillus acidophilus cells at time of manufacture and guaranteed over 50 million up to the expiration date
- Freeze dried formula offers better stability than liquid
- Expiration dating to guarantee viable cell count
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish
Probiotics, meaning "life," refers to good bacteria such as Lactobacillus acidophilus, which is the beneficial bacteria present in our acidophilus capsules. In order to obtain optimal intestinal health it is important to maintain the proper balance of good versus bad bacteria. It may be hard to obtain an adequate amount of good bacteria via the diet, since many foods, including yogurt, often lose most or all of their lactobacillus cells by the time the product is shelved, purchased, and then finally consumed. Our freeze-dried acidophilus capsules contain a minimum of 100 million viable lactobacillus acidophilus cells per capsule at manufacture and a guaranteed 50 million or more up to the Best By date.
KEEP ALL SUPPLEMENTS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
None of the statements on this page have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.