Each softgel offers 400 IU of natural vitamin E plus the other 3 naturally occurring tocopherols (beta, gamma and delta).
- 100% natural vitamin E from soy
- Shown to be more potent than synthetic forms
- Most popular dosage associated with promoting cardiovascular health
- Popular for skin health
- Contains mixed tocopherols
- Nonesterified form
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish or fish
- Derived from Soy Oil. Contains no Soy Protein which causes most soy allergies
The function and benefits of vitamin E are based on the superior antioxidant protection it provides. This vitamin fights free radicals at the cell membrane, preventing cells from being damaged. The way it works is by becoming incorporated into the lipid portion of the cell membrane and carrier molecules, where it acts to protect the cell.
Experts recommend supplementing with vitamin E because it is difficult for many to consume the amount necessary to initiate the protective effects. The typical dosage is between 400 IU and 800 IU per day. To consume this amount in the diet, one would have to eat five cups of almonds, ten cups of wheat germ or about 2,000 calories from wheat germ oil per day!
Our vitamin E is 100% natural in the d-alpha form, as opposed to the dl-alpha form, which is synthetic and not efficiently utilized by the body, and may actually be harmful to the body.
KEEP ALL SUPPLEMENTS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
None of the statements on this page have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.