A special combo for women. Five health essentials in 3 products: vitamins, minerals, enzymes, probiotics and highly nutritious foods & herbs.
NOTE: See individual product pages for Supplement Facts.
More than just a multiple!
- Provides 800 mcg folic acid
- Includes 200 mg of calcium from citrate for optimum bone health
- Contains 18 mg of iron
- Contains 3 mg of lutein from marigold for additional antioxidant support
- Blends six herbs beneficial to women's health including chaste berry, ginger root, lavender, pomegranate, orange and cinnamon powder
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish or fish
The nutritional needs of a woman are vastly different than those of a man. Especially during child bearing years, women need additional iron, calcium and folic acid to help achieve optimum health, just to name a few. Women's Multisemble™ is specifically formulated to suit the nutritional demands of today's women. In addition to extra amounts of the above mentioned vitamins and minerals, Women's Multisemble™ includes the amino acid L-tyrosine, lavender extract, chaste berry extract and several other herbs and vitamins critical to women's health.
- Is Certified 100% Organic Spirulina
- Contains no film coating
- Is offered in a small, easy-to-swallow tablet
- Provides an all-natural source of key nutrients and essential fatty acids
- Perfect for vegans and vegetarians seeking a bioavailable source of vitamin B-12
- Provides broad antioxidant support
- 500 milligrams per tablet
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish. Suitable for vegans
One of the world's best "super foods", spirulina is a source of important nutrients. Spirulina is nature's answer to providing an easy-to-utilize supplement that is purely food based. Beta-carotene, B vitamins, iron, essential fatty acids and protein are all packed into each serving of this green "super food". Our Spirulina supplier uses a vegetarian source of Nitrogen and Phosphorous for their Organic Spirulina cultivation. Spirulina can come from a variety of sources; we chose the superior source – certified organic under 3 major organic standards:
- USDA NOP (United States Department of Agriculture, National Organic Program)
- Naturland Organic Standards (Naturland, Germany) under 'Processing standards for the production of microalgae and microalgae products'.
- IFOAM (International Federation for Organic Agriculture Movement) standards
- OCIA (Organic Crop Improvement Association) -- one of the world's oldest, largest and most trusted leader in the Organic Certification Industry
- 100 million viable Lactobacillus acidophilus cells at time of manufacture and guaranteed over 50 million up to the expiration date
- Freeze dried formula offers better stability than liquid
- Expiration dating to guarantee viable cell count
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish
Probiotics, meaning "life," refers to good bacteria such as Lactobacillus acidophilus, which is the beneficial bacteria present in our acidophilus capsules. In order to obtain optimal intestinal health it is important to maintain the proper balance of good versus bad bacteria. It may be hard to obtain an adequate amount of good bacteria via the diet, since many foods, including yogurt, often lose most or all of their lactobacillus cells by the time the product is shelved, purchased, and then finally consumed. Our freeze-dried acidophilus capsules contain a minimum of 100 million viable lactobacillus acidophilus cells per capsule at manufacture and a guaranteed 50 million or more up to the Best By date.
KEEP ALL SUPPLEMENTS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
None of the statements on this page have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.